The Topics For This Month’s Are:
- Counterfeits in Numismatics
- Gold Commemoratives
- Monies of Mexico
- Planes Trains & Automobiles
- Your Other Hobby
FCC AUCTION NOVEMBER 14, 2014
FCC ANNUAL AUCTION RULES
- FCC makes no claim regarding the authenticity, condition, or grade of material offered in the auction.
- Bidding starts at the minimum bid as listed. Bids increase in $1 increments up to $20; then in $2 increments up to $50; then $5 increments to $100; and by $10 increments above $100.
- Cash, personal checks from members, and personal checks of guests with a member’s approval, are accepted in payment for auction items. Credit cards are not accepted.
- All sales are final and are payable at the conclusion of the auction.
- Lots that are won will not be available until the conclusion of the auction.
- The Auctioneer acknowledges all winning bids. The Auctioneer’s decision is final.
- If you scratch your nose will the auctioneer think you are bidding? No! Scratches, winks, and nods are occasionally employed by certain bidders, but our auctioneer recognizes the difference between these coded signs and the need to satisfy an itch.